We believe that great design requires a holistic approach. By integrating consulting and design-build services under one roof for both architectural acoustics and audio-visual systems, we offer superior service and quality for the project outcome. Regardless of the application, acoustics and audio-visual are intimately interconnected. As one example, an optimal conferencing and streaming environment requires:
- Low background noise (building mechanical noise and vibration)
- Privacy from surrounding spaces (sound isolation)
- Control of reverberation and early sound reflections for speech intelligibility (interior acoustics)
- Acoustic echo cancellation, audio signal processing and monitoring (audio)
- Camera switching and cueing or tracking, with clean aesthetics and effective visuals (video)
- Centralized controls and monitoring of all systems, with implementation of artificial intelligence (control system)
Optimal electro-acoustic quality is achieved by designing for all aspects of architectural acoustics. Acoustical sound quality is realized when the audio signal processing is managed effectively. Superior visuals are achieved when all equipment, environmental systems and acoustics are elegantly and seamlessly integrated. A control system intelligently adapts to the users, room acoustics, audio, and visuals to provide the best experience. Everything is connected.